Applications are currently being accepted for Florida International University Doctorate scholarships in Business Administration (DBA) program. This opportunity is available to outstanding and interested students who aspire to pursue a Masters or Ph.D. degree at the university during the academic session of 2023-2024.
At the Chapman Graduate Business School, there are various financial aid options accessible for students aiming to undertake a postgraduate degree. These financial resources have proven beneficial in enabling students to concentrate on their studies and successfully attain their desired degree.
Florida International University Doctorate Scholarship Summary:
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Florida International University, USA
- Host Institution(s): Chapman Graduate Business School
- Scholarship Worth: Full or partial waiver of the annual tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Masters & PhD
- Nationality: International Students
In the previous year, the Chapman Graduate School of Business granted over $35 million in federal aid, scholarships, and assistantships to its students. Our dedicated team is entirely devoted to equipping students with the necessary information and resources to ensure responsible financial decisions and a well-informed approach toward receiving financial aid.
Florida International University Doctorate Scholarships Eligibility Criteria:
In order to qualify for the Florida International University Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA) Scholarship, prospective applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Applicants must hold an international student status.
- Applicants must be pursuing a degree within a program offered by the university’s college.
- Applicants must be prepared to enroll in a full-time program.
- Applicants must provide evidence of English language proficiency.
To initiate the financial aid application process, all applicants are required to complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) online at http://www.fafsa.gov/.
To get started, creating a Federal Student Aid ID online at https://fsaid.ed.gov/ is necessary. This unique FSA ID will serve as your electronic signature and grant you access to your FAFSA application and other federal student aid websites.
Application Deadline: October 01, 2023
For more details, click here