The University of Bath – London will be awarding about 45 tuition waiver scholarships under the University of Bath Global Leaders Scholarships program to international students enrolling to study for the 2023/2024 academic session. Interested and eligible international students are hereby invited to apply.
The Global Leaders Scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence, exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and future leadership potential. Applicants should demonstrate excellent team working skills and have a strong vision for the future.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Bath, UK
- Scholarship Type: Part-Fee Scholarships
- Host Institution(s): University of Bath, UK
- Scholarship Worth: £5,000
- Number of Awards: 45 Scholarships
- Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
- Nationality: International Students
Global Leaders Scholarships 2023-2024 Eligibility Criteria
- The scholarship is open to applicants of all nationalities (UK, EU, and International applicants).
- To apply, you must hold an offer from the University of Bath for a full-time taught master’s course starting in 2023. The course must be based on the:
- Faculty of Engineering & Design
- Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Faculty of Science
If you apply for a Global Leader’s Scholarship, you could receive £5,000 towards your course in the Faculty of Engineering & Design, Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences, and Faculty of Science.
How to Apply for a Global Leaders Scholarship
How-to-Apply: To apply University of Bath Global Leaders Scholarships, you must complete the University of Bath scholarship application form using the Application Tracker.
- check the status of applications
- upload important documents, like a copy of qualifications or visa
- accept or decline an offer
- view an offer letter or Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS)
- update personal details
- apply for a scholarship
University of Bath Global Leaders Scholarships Application Deadlines
- Apply by 23 January 2023 for a decision by 20 February 2023
- Apply by 2 May 2023 for a decision by 26 May 2023*
- Apply by 17 July 2023 for a decision by 14 August 2023
*This deadline has been extended from 24 April. Please note that Application Tracker will be unavailable from Saturday 22 April until (and including) Wednesday 26 April and you will be unable to apply on these dates.
Visit the Official Website by clicking here for Further Details on how to complete your application